Rs 3.97 lakh looted from Madhya Bihar Grameen Bank
Gaya: Rupees 3.97 lakh was looted from
Madhya Bihar Grameen Bank branch at Mohanpur bazar in Bihar`s
Gaya district, a police official said on Tuesday.
The criminals stormed into the bank last night and
broke open the chest with a gas cutter and took away the
amount before making good their escape, Superintendent of
Police (SP), City, Ratnamani Sanjeev said.
The bank officials detected the loot this morning and
lodged an FIR at Mohanpur police station, he said.
The loot case was under investigation, Sanjeev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch