Three killed and as many injured in road accident
Biharsharif: Three persons were killed and as many injured, two of them seriously, in a road mishap Saturday morning when a speeding Tata safari rammed into a tree near Sithaura village of Bihar`s Nalanda district, a police officer said.
The deceased were identified as Pinku Kumar (40), Shrikant Prasad (45) and a child Rauki Kumar (10), the Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) Mukul Ranjan Prasad said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, he said.
The injured persons were admitted to a government hospital where the attending doctors referred two of them to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in view of their serious, Prasad said.
All the victims hailed from Nahua village under Rajgir police station area of the district, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat