Three killed and as many injured in road accident
Biharsharif: Three persons were killed and as many injured, two of them seriously, in a road mishap Saturday morning when a speeding Tata safari rammed into a tree near Sithaura village of Bihar`s Nalanda district, a police officer said.
The deceased were identified as Pinku Kumar (40), Shrikant Prasad (45) and a child Rauki Kumar (10), the Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) Mukul Ranjan Prasad said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, he said.
The injured persons were admitted to a government hospital where the attending doctors referred two of them to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in view of their serious, Prasad said.
All the victims hailed from Nahua village under Rajgir police station area of the district, the DSP added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?