Three killed and as many injured in road accident
Biharsharif: Three persons were killed and as many injured, two of them seriously, in a road mishap Saturday morning when a speeding Tata safari rammed into a tree near Sithaura village of Bihar`s Nalanda district, a police officer said.
The deceased were identified as Pinku Kumar (40), Shrikant Prasad (45) and a child Rauki Kumar (10), the Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) Mukul Ranjan Prasad said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, he said.
The injured persons were admitted to a government hospital where the attending doctors referred two of them to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in view of their serious, Prasad said.
All the victims hailed from Nahua village under Rajgir police station area of the district, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred