Three persons arrested by STF
Munger: The Special Task Force (STF)
arrested three persons, including two arms smugglers with weapons in Bihar`s Munger district on Sunday, a police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the police intercepted a rickshaw and seized three country-made double barrel guns from underneath the vehicle`s seat and arrested two arms smugglers and the rickshawpuller, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Rajiv Mishra said.
The arms smugglers duo had collected the guns from an illegal arms factory and were on way to deliver them to a client, Mishra said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed