Two held with haul of fake voter identity cards
Biharsharif: Two persons were on Wednesday arrested with a haul of fake voter identity cards, seals and scanned signatures of officials from different places in Nalanda district, police said.
Acting on an information, police raided a house at Khandakpur and arrested one Brijesh Kumar with five fake voter identity cards, Superintendent of Police Nishant Tiwari said.
On Kumar`s disclosure, raids were carried out at the premises of a printing press from where police seized a haul of incomplete voter identity cards even as the proprieter of the press managed to escape, he said.
In yet another raid, police arrested a man, identified as Prabhakar, from Nayi Sarai and seized seals and scanned signatures of of several officials of Nalanda, Nawada, Patna and Sheikhpur districts, Tiwari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala