Two held with haul of fake voter identity cards
Biharsharif: Two persons were on Wednesday arrested with a haul of fake voter identity cards, seals and scanned signatures of officials from different places in Nalanda district, police said.
Acting on an information, police raided a house at Khandakpur and arrested one Brijesh Kumar with five fake voter identity cards, Superintendent of Police Nishant Tiwari said.
On Kumar`s disclosure, raids were carried out at the premises of a printing press from where police seized a haul of incomplete voter identity cards even as the proprieter of the press managed to escape, he said.
In yet another raid, police arrested a man, identified as Prabhakar, from Nayi Sarai and seized seals and scanned signatures of of several officials of Nalanda, Nawada, Patna and Sheikhpur districts, Tiwari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?