Woman killed, 2 injured in dacoit attack in Bihar
Begusarai: A woman was beaten to death and two others injured when a gang of dacoits thrashed the inmates of a house before going on a looting spree at Singhaul in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police sources said today.
About a dozen armed robbers barged into the house of one Rambabu Sah of Bagha Nagada village late last night and mercilessly beat up his sister in-law Rukmani Devi and two other tenants before looting cash and valuables worth lakhs of rupees, the sources said.
Devi died on the spot, while the injured duo - - Arvind Mahto and Urmila Mahto - were admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'