C`garh on alert after bird flu cases in Orissa
Raipur: In the wake of the detection of
bird flu cases in the neighbouring Orissa and Jharkhand, the
Chhattisgarh government has issued an alert in all the
districts of the state to take precautionary measures in this
According to official sources, the concerned
authorities have been issued an alert in the wake of the avian
influenza (bird flu).
Director of the state animal health department has
sent letters to the deputy directors of all the districts,
informing them about the confirmation of bird flu cases in the
domestic poultry in Khurda district of Orissa and among crows
in Jamshedpur district in Jharkhand.
The concerned district authorities have been asked to
immediately report and bring to notice the deaths of any birds
in their region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed