Chhattisgarh: Abducted girl traced
Raipur: An 11-year-old girl who was kidnapped while returning home from school found abandoned in the wee hours of Saturday, police said.
"Class VI student Khushbu, daughter of electronic goods trader Deepak Kukreja, was kidnapped yesterday evening from Shyam Nagar area and later found abandoned in Dudhdhari Math area in the wee hours," Additional Superintendent of Police IH Khan told a news agency.
The girl told police that her captors tied a black cloth around her eyes and roamed around the city before abandoning her in the wee hours, he said, adding at least four persons involved in the crime.
The girl contacted her parents with the help of residents of Dudhadhari locality.
"We have identified the kidnappers, based on the description given by some witnesses, Khan said, adding they will be trapped soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt