Chhattisgarh: Abducted girl traced
Raipur: An 11-year-old girl who was kidnapped while returning home from school found abandoned in the wee hours of Saturday, police said.
"Class VI student Khushbu, daughter of electronic goods trader Deepak Kukreja, was kidnapped yesterday evening from Shyam Nagar area and later found abandoned in Dudhdhari Math area in the wee hours," Additional Superintendent of Police IH Khan told a news agency.
The girl told police that her captors tied a black cloth around her eyes and roamed around the city before abandoning her in the wee hours, he said, adding at least four persons involved in the crime.
The girl contacted her parents with the help of residents of Dudhadhari locality.
"We have identified the kidnappers, based on the description given by some witnesses, Khan said, adding they will be trapped soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3