Chhattisgarh: Abducted girl traced
Raipur: An 11-year-old girl who was kidnapped while returning home from school found abandoned in the wee hours of Saturday, police said.
"Class VI student Khushbu, daughter of electronic goods trader Deepak Kukreja, was kidnapped yesterday evening from Shyam Nagar area and later found abandoned in Dudhdhari Math area in the wee hours," Additional Superintendent of Police IH Khan told a news agency.
The girl told police that her captors tied a black cloth around her eyes and roamed around the city before abandoning her in the wee hours, he said, adding at least four persons involved in the crime.
The girl contacted her parents with the help of residents of Dudhadhari locality.
"We have identified the kidnappers, based on the description given by some witnesses, Khan said, adding they will be trapped soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal