Man arrested for assisting Naxals in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly assisting Naxalites after some explosives and Naxal literature used by the outlaws were seized from his house in Dhamtari district, police said.
Police raided a house in Dhaurabaitha village belonging to one Charan Singh and seized a Cyclostyle printing press, Naxal literature, tiffin bomb, gun-powder besides a diary and a map during a raid, Superintendent of Police Sheikh Arif Hussain said.
Singh was arrested for allegedly helping the Naxalites,
he said adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Turkey discharges generals, shuts media outlets after coup
- Fed leaves rates unchanged but says US economy improving
- French church attackers pledged allegiance to ISIS in video
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region