Man arrested for assisting Naxals in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly assisting Naxalites after some explosives and Naxal literature used by the outlaws were seized from his house in Dhamtari district, police said.
Police raided a house in Dhaurabaitha village belonging to one Charan Singh and seized a Cyclostyle printing press, Naxal literature, tiffin bomb, gun-powder besides a diary and a map during a raid, Superintendent of Police Sheikh Arif Hussain said.
Singh was arrested for allegedly helping the Naxalites,
he said adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing