Man arrested for assisting Naxals in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly assisting Naxalites after some explosives and Naxal literature used by the outlaws were seized from his house in Dhamtari district, police said.
Police raided a house in Dhaurabaitha village belonging to one Charan Singh and seized a Cyclostyle printing press, Naxal literature, tiffin bomb, gun-powder besides a diary and a map during a raid, Superintendent of Police Sheikh Arif Hussain said.
Singh was arrested for allegedly helping the Naxalites,
he said adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss