Man stones three minor nephews to death
Raipur: A man stoned his three nephews, aged between three and eight, to death in a Chhattisgarh village as he wanted to settle scores with his two brothers over a land dispute, police said on Friday.
The man and his two accomplices were arrested Thursday in the poverty-hit village, Rajkheta, in Surguja district, over 350 km north of capital Raipur.
Jagmohan, 51, crushed to death his younger brother`s two sons - Gulab, 8, and Ramnarayan, 6, - and his youngest brother`s son Golu, 3, as he had a long-time land dispute with his two siblings, police said.
Jagmohan took the help of his two friends, Arjun and Sohar Sai, to execute the killings.
Police said the killings took place May 13 but the bodies were recovered and the accused arrested Thursday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill