Man stones three minor nephews to death
Raipur: A man stoned his three nephews, aged between three and eight, to death in a Chhattisgarh village as he wanted to settle scores with his two brothers over a land dispute, police said on Friday.
The man and his two accomplices were arrested Thursday in the poverty-hit village, Rajkheta, in Surguja district, over 350 km north of capital Raipur.
Jagmohan, 51, crushed to death his younger brother`s two sons - Gulab, 8, and Ramnarayan, 6, - and his youngest brother`s son Golu, 3, as he had a long-time land dispute with his two siblings, police said.
Jagmohan took the help of his two friends, Arjun and Sohar Sai, to execute the killings.
Police said the killings took place May 13 but the bodies were recovered and the accused arrested Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read