Man stones three minor nephews to death
Raipur: A man stoned his three nephews, aged between three and eight, to death in a Chhattisgarh village as he wanted to settle scores with his two brothers over a land dispute, police said on Friday.
The man and his two accomplices were arrested Thursday in the poverty-hit village, Rajkheta, in Surguja district, over 350 km north of capital Raipur.
Jagmohan, 51, crushed to death his younger brother`s two sons - Gulab, 8, and Ramnarayan, 6, - and his youngest brother`s son Golu, 3, as he had a long-time land dispute with his two siblings, police said.
Jagmohan took the help of his two friends, Arjun and Sohar Sai, to execute the killings.
Police said the killings took place May 13 but the bodies were recovered and the accused arrested Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`