Man stones three minor nephews to death
Raipur: A man stoned his three nephews, aged between three and eight, to death in a Chhattisgarh village as he wanted to settle scores with his two brothers over a land dispute, police said on Friday.
The man and his two accomplices were arrested Thursday in the poverty-hit village, Rajkheta, in Surguja district, over 350 km north of capital Raipur.
Jagmohan, 51, crushed to death his younger brother`s two sons - Gulab, 8, and Ramnarayan, 6, - and his youngest brother`s son Golu, 3, as he had a long-time land dispute with his two siblings, police said.
Jagmohan took the help of his two friends, Arjun and Sohar Sai, to execute the killings.
Police said the killings took place May 13 but the bodies were recovered and the accused arrested Thursday.
- Rajdeep Sardesai's exit from Twitter: REVEALED - Actual reason behind the journalist's walkout!
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan