Rs 8 cr devpt projects okayed for Naxal-hit areas in C`garh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh has approved projects worth Rs eight crore for the
the Naxal-infested region in the state.
"Security and development are the priorities of our
government for the Naxal-infested region," Singh said at a
meeting of Tribal Development Authority held at Jagdalpur
After deliberations with officers of various
departments, he approved developmental projects worth Rs eight
crore for the Naxal-hit areas in the state.
He said the construction of roads in these areas will
be carried out with full security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read