Rs 8 cr devpt projects okayed for Naxal-hit areas in C`garh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh has approved projects worth Rs eight crore for the
the Naxal-infested region in the state.
"Security and development are the priorities of our
government for the Naxal-infested region," Singh said at a
meeting of Tribal Development Authority held at Jagdalpur
After deliberations with officers of various
departments, he approved developmental projects worth Rs eight
crore for the Naxal-hit areas in the state.
He said the construction of roads in these areas will
be carried out with full security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand