Rs 8 cr devpt projects okayed for Naxal-hit areas in C`garh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh has approved projects worth Rs eight crore for the
the Naxal-infested region in the state.
"Security and development are the priorities of our
government for the Naxal-infested region," Singh said at a
meeting of Tribal Development Authority held at Jagdalpur
After deliberations with officers of various
departments, he approved developmental projects worth Rs eight
crore for the Naxal-hit areas in the state.
He said the construction of roads in these areas will
be carried out with full security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands