14 properties demolished, sealed in Delhi
New Delhi: Municipal Corporation of Delhi
on Friday demolished or sealed 14 properties in Central and Rohini
Zones for unauthorised constructions.
The areas where these actions were taken include
Sriniwaspuri, Okhla Industrial, Phase-II in Central Zones as
well as Rani Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Bunkar Colony in Rohini
Zone, MCD sources said.
Of the 14 properties, the sealing action was carried out
in one property in Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II.
These actions were carried out by the MCD`s Building
Department with the help of local police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened