14 properties demolished, sealed in Delhi
New Delhi: Municipal Corporation of Delhi
on Friday demolished or sealed 14 properties in Central and Rohini
Zones for unauthorised constructions.
The areas where these actions were taken include
Sriniwaspuri, Okhla Industrial, Phase-II in Central Zones as
well as Rani Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Bunkar Colony in Rohini
Zone, MCD sources said.
Of the 14 properties, the sealing action was carried out
in one property in Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II.
These actions were carried out by the MCD`s Building
Department with the help of local police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah