AAP a `dictatorship`, says expelled Vinod Kumar Binny
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After his expulsion from the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday, Laxmi Nagar legislator Vinod Kumar Binny said he would explore legal recourse against the party.
Expressing his disappointment after his expulsion from AAP, Binny said, “Nothing can be more unfortunate than to remove a person who spoke about the problems of Delhi."
Änd added he would be seeking legal support and if need be would approach the courts for justice.
“This (AAP) is a dictatorship. Not a surprising decision,” said Binny.
The AAP in its announcement on Twitter today, said, “Disciplinary Committee took decision, Shri Vinod Kumar Binni expelled from Aam Aadmi Party (sic).”
Binny had strongly criticised AAP for deviating from its poll promises and called Arvind Kejriwal a `dictator.`
He had also demanded action against Delhi minister Somnath Bharti for his midnight vigilante raid to uncover an alleged drugs and prostitution ring in South Delhi`s Khirki Extension area.
In retaliation to his accusations, Delhi chief minister Kejriwal had called Binny a "greedy" person who was only after a Lok Sabha ticket.
Another party leader Yogendra Yadav had called his accusations as "baseless".
Binny, who defeated Congress heavyweight AK Walia in the December 2013 assembly elections, had been with the Congress from 2009 to 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state