Ambika Soni condoles Joy Mukherjee`s death
New Delhi: Union Information & Broadcasting Minister Ambika Soni has condoled the death of veteran actor Joy Mukherjee.
"Joy Mukherjee represented the era of romantic films in the Indian film industry. His films were known for their melodious songs and enthralling music which provided wholesome entertainment. I pray to God that his family gathers the
strength to overcome the unrepairable loss," Soni said in her condolence message.
The 73-year-old actor, who starred in several Bollywood hits in the `60s, passed away this morning after prolonged illness at a hospital in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi