Anonymous call to BPO employee to carry out blasts
Ghaziabad: An anonymous call to a Noida
BPO employee asking him to carry out blasts at important
places in the district on Delhi`s outskirts on Thursday threw
authorities into a tizzy.
Police said they have intensified efforts to trace the
person whom they suspect had telephoned from a telecom
operator`s customer care line yesterday and offered Rs two
crores to carry out the act.
Naveen Chaudhary, a resident of the district and
working at a BPO in Noida, received the call at about 3 PM
yesterday, City SP J K Shahi said, adding all efforts were on
to track the caller.
SSP Raghubir Lal said security arrangements have been
tightened in the district in wake of the call and also due to
the large number of Kanwarias (devotees of Lord Shiva)
arriving here on feet from Haridwar.
Police, however, are not ruling out mischief behind
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation