Anonymous call to BPO employee to carry out blasts
Ghaziabad: An anonymous call to a Noida
BPO employee asking him to carry out blasts at important
places in the district on Delhi`s outskirts on Thursday threw
authorities into a tizzy.
Police said they have intensified efforts to trace the
person whom they suspect had telephoned from a telecom
operator`s customer care line yesterday and offered Rs two
crores to carry out the act.
Naveen Chaudhary, a resident of the district and
working at a BPO in Noida, received the call at about 3 PM
yesterday, City SP J K Shahi said, adding all efforts were on
to track the caller.
SSP Raghubir Lal said security arrangements have been
tightened in the district in wake of the call and also due to
the large number of Kanwarias (devotees of Lord Shiva)
arriving here on feet from Haridwar.
Police, however, are not ruling out mischief behind
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read