Anonymous call to BPO employee to carry out blasts
Ghaziabad: An anonymous call to a Noida
BPO employee asking him to carry out blasts at important
places in the district on Delhi`s outskirts on Thursday threw
authorities into a tizzy.
Police said they have intensified efforts to trace the
person whom they suspect had telephoned from a telecom
operator`s customer care line yesterday and offered Rs two
crores to carry out the act.
Naveen Chaudhary, a resident of the district and
working at a BPO in Noida, received the call at about 3 PM
yesterday, City SP J K Shahi said, adding all efforts were on
to track the caller.
SSP Raghubir Lal said security arrangements have been
tightened in the district in wake of the call and also due to
the large number of Kanwarias (devotees of Lord Shiva)
arriving here on feet from Haridwar.
Police, however, are not ruling out mischief behind
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks
- 20 killed in Syria regime strike on Aleppo
- Donald Trump vows `America first` foreign policy
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks