Arvind Kejriwal`s Delhi Cabinet - Ministers and their portfolios
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Newly-appointed Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday allotted portfolios to his Cabinet ministers.
Apart from the important Power and Finance portfolios, Kejriwal has kept with himself Planning, Home, Services, Vigilance and all other departments not allocated.
His key aide Manish Sisodia has been given Revenue, Education, Higher Education, PWD, Urban Development, Local Bodies, and Land and Building departments.
Somnath Bharti has been allotted Tourism, Law, Administrative Reforms and Culture, while Saurabh Bhardwaj will keep the Food and Supplies, and Transport portfolios.
Girish Soni will have the SC/ST, Labour, and Skill Development portfolios, while Rakhi Birla will take charge of Women and Child Development, and Social Welfare.
Satyendra Jain will be the new Delhi Health and Industries Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’