Bank manager stabbed to death by relative
New Delhi: A 50-year-old bank manager was stabbed to death allegedly by his relative due to personal enmity, police said.
The incident took place near Dharamshila Hospital in east Delhi and the victim has been identified as Vinod Das, a manager with Corporation Bank.
He was stabbed when he was returning home in Trilokpuri after a morning walk.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!