Bank manager stabbed to death by relative
New Delhi: A 50-year-old bank manager was stabbed to death allegedly by his relative due to personal enmity, police said.
The incident took place near Dharamshila Hospital in east Delhi and the victim has been identified as Vinod Das, a manager with Corporation Bank.
He was stabbed when he was returning home in Trilokpuri after a morning walk.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem