Bank manager stabbed to death by relative
New Delhi: A 50-year-old bank manager was stabbed to death allegedly by his relative due to personal enmity, police said.
The incident took place near Dharamshila Hospital in east Delhi and the victim has been identified as Vinod Das, a manager with Corporation Bank.
He was stabbed when he was returning home in Trilokpuri after a morning walk.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars