Bomb alert at Delhi Metro station
Gurgaon: A bomb alert was sounded at the Sikanderpur Metro station Friday, prompting a search operation, police said.
An anonymous call was received at the police control room at around 12.40 p.m. saying that a bomb had been planted at the Sikanderpur Metro station on the Jehangir Puri-Gurgaon line, a police officer said.
A search operation was immediately mounted and the dog squad was also pressed into service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital