Bomb alert at Delhi Metro station
Gurgaon: A bomb alert was sounded at the Sikanderpur Metro station Friday, prompting a search operation, police said.
An anonymous call was received at the police control room at around 12.40 p.m. saying that a bomb had been planted at the Sikanderpur Metro station on the Jehangir Puri-Gurgaon line, a police officer said.
A search operation was immediately mounted and the dog squad was also pressed into service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him
- 1 killed, dozen hurt in building collapse after cylinder blast
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production