Bomb alert at Delhi Metro station
Gurgaon: A bomb alert was sounded at the Sikanderpur Metro station Friday, prompting a search operation, police said.
An anonymous call was received at the police control room at around 12.40 p.m. saying that a bomb had been planted at the Sikanderpur Metro station on the Jehangir Puri-Gurgaon line, a police officer said.
A search operation was immediately mounted and the dog squad was also pressed into service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing