Clear morning in Delhi, light rains ahead
New Delhi: The capital woke up to a clear morning on Sunday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.7 degrees Celsius, two notches above average.
However, there could be some respite with the Met department forecasting light rains and dust storm. The maximum temperature will shoot to 42 degrees Celsius.
Light rains and dust storms are likely to occur. The maximum temperature will touch 42 degree Celsius, an official of India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 45 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was 44.2 degrees Celsius, four notches above what is average for this time of the season, while the minimum was six notches above average at 33.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state