CWG: Court holds complaint against Sheila Dikshit
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday held as "maintainable" a complaint against Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and others alleging their involvement in large-scale corruption during the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
"I find the complaint maintainable," Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Manish Yaduvanshi said.
The court also issued a notice to the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) and Additional DCP of the Economic Offences Wing of Delhi Police to appear in person before it on September 26 with "proper reports" as sought by it (court) on the complaint filed by RTI activist Vivek Garg.
The matter pertains to a complaint filed by Garg through advocate Hari Om Gupta against Dikshit, PWD Minister Raj Kumar Chauhan and former CWG OC chairman Suresh Kalmadi for alleged corruption in CWG-related projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- 'Walking Up With Kolkata' – This video will make you fall in love with the City of Joy
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS