CWG: Court holds complaint against Sheila Dikshit
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday held as "maintainable" a complaint against Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and others alleging their involvement in large-scale corruption during the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
"I find the complaint maintainable," Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Manish Yaduvanshi said.
The court also issued a notice to the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) and Additional DCP of the Economic Offences Wing of Delhi Police to appear in person before it on September 26 with "proper reports" as sought by it (court) on the complaint filed by RTI activist Vivek Garg.
The matter pertains to a complaint filed by Garg through advocate Hari Om Gupta against Dikshit, PWD Minister Raj Kumar Chauhan and former CWG OC chairman Suresh Kalmadi for alleged corruption in CWG-related projects.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources