Delhi: 15-year-old boy detained in minor’s assault case
New Delhi: A 15-year-old boy was detained on Sunday in connection with the assault on a six-year-old girl inside a public toilet even as doctors were awaiting a medical report to ascertain whether she was sexually assaulted.
A senior police official said they were questioning the teenager as they suspect that he was involved in the incident which took place in Gautampuri on Friday evening.
Delhi Police is yet to arrest the person who slit the girl`s throat and inflicted other injuries on her two days ago.
Police had earlier detained 22 people in connection with the incident but no one involved in the incident has been arrested.
"We are investigating the matter," a senior police official said.
Doctors at the AIIMS Trauma Centre, where she is being treated, said the victim was stable and having semi-solid food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder