Delhi businessman shot resisting robbery bid
New Delhi: A 32-year-old businessman was shot and critically injured when he attempted to stop a robbery bid at his shop here Saturday afternoon, police said.
"Amit Garg, who owns a fodder shop at Harsh Vihar in east Delhi, was shot when he resisted the three robbers who barged into his shop," said a police officer.
After shooting Garg, the men took away with cash kept in a locker.
"The exact amount of looted cash is yet to be ascertained," said an officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE