Delhi businessman shot resisting robbery bid
New Delhi: A 32-year-old businessman was shot and critically injured when he attempted to stop a robbery bid at his shop here Saturday afternoon, police said.
"Amit Garg, who owns a fodder shop at Harsh Vihar in east Delhi, was shot when he resisted the three robbers who barged into his shop," said a police officer.
After shooting Garg, the men took away with cash kept in a locker.
"The exact amount of looted cash is yet to be ascertained," said an officer.
- Disgracing Sikh's turban: Five blasphemy accused get bail in Pakistan
- Tobacco industry should follow stringent package warning rules: SC
- Extremist group Abu Sayyaf releases new video, threatens to behead three more hostages
- Canadian asked to leave Nepal over controversial social media posts
- Kangana Ranaut breaks her silence on ‘black magic’ allegations