Delhi: Fire in Shastri Bhavan
New Delhi: A fire broke out in the first
floor office of MTNL in Shastri Bhavan here this morning, fire
brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported at around 9:10 AM and eight fire
tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.
No one was injured in the fire which is suspected to have
broken out due to a short circuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj