Delhi rape: NPSU demands death penalty for accused
Jammu: Anguished over the rape of a five-year-old girl in the national capital, the youth wing of the Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party(JKNPP) on Monday demanded capital punishment for the accused.
"It is horrifying the way the small girl was raped and it has crossed all the limits of inhumanity in the National Capital, which has become the den of such activities," National Panthers Student Union (NPSU) president, Thakur Virender Singh said.
"There is no security of even innocent children," Singh said, adding that such culprits should be hanged publicly.
Blaming the Centre for increase in such incidents, the NPSU leader said, "UPA has failed to protect the common man and the national capital has become rape capital, which is very disheartening".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi