Delhi rape: NPSU demands death penalty for accused
Jammu: Anguished over the rape of a five-year-old girl in the national capital, the youth wing of the Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party(JKNPP) on Monday demanded capital punishment for the accused.
"It is horrifying the way the small girl was raped and it has crossed all the limits of inhumanity in the National Capital, which has become the den of such activities," National Panthers Student Union (NPSU) president, Thakur Virender Singh said.
"There is no security of even innocent children," Singh said, adding that such culprits should be hanged publicly.
Blaming the Centre for increase in such incidents, the NPSU leader said, "UPA has failed to protect the common man and the national capital has become rape capital, which is very disheartening".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?