Delhi to fill up 200 Urdu teachers posts
New Delhi: Delhi Government would soon fill
up 200 vacant posts of Urdu teachers in its schools.
Education Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely stated this after
holding a review meeting of his department.
Officials said instruction has been issued to the
concerned officers of Education Department to start the
recruitment process at the earliest.
Lovely said Urdu language teacher would be appointed in
each government school where Urdu language students are
Delhi Government has also started the recruitment process
of 13,000 new teachers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read