Delhi transport minister loses mobile phone
New Delhi: Delhi`s new Transport Minister, Saurabh Bharadwaj, lost his mobile phone during the swearing in of the Aam Aadmi Party government at the ceremony at Ramlila Maidan on Saturday.
In a tweet on Sunday, Bharadwaj said, "Lost my micromax mobile at Ramlila Maidan".
However, he is yet to lodge a police complaint in the matter. Family members of Bharadwaj said that the new minister is now without a cellular phone.
Arvind Kejriwal yesterday took oath as the Chief Minister of Delhi along with six ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India