Delhi transport minister loses mobile phone
New Delhi: Delhi`s new Transport Minister, Saurabh Bharadwaj, lost his mobile phone during the swearing in of the Aam Aadmi Party government at the ceremony at Ramlila Maidan on Saturday.
In a tweet on Sunday, Bharadwaj said, "Lost my micromax mobile at Ramlila Maidan".
However, he is yet to lodge a police complaint in the matter. Family members of Bharadwaj said that the new minister is now without a cellular phone.
Arvind Kejriwal yesterday took oath as the Chief Minister of Delhi along with six ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note