Dilshad Garden-Ghaziabad Metro extension MoU gets GDA approval
Ghaziabad: An MoU for the proposed extension of the Delhi Metro line from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand here was approved by the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Monday.
The approval was given by the GDA board, an official said.
There will be seven stations on the extended line--Saheed Nagar, Rajbagh, Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand.
The MoU has been sent to the state government for approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?