Dilshad Garden-Ghaziabad Metro extension MoU gets GDA approval
Ghaziabad: An MoU for the proposed extension of the Delhi Metro line from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand here was approved by the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Monday.
The approval was given by the GDA board, an official said.
There will be seven stations on the extended line--Saheed Nagar, Rajbagh, Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand.
The MoU has been sent to the state government for approval.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- 'Revamped' Varanasi ghats to go green - PM Modi set to distribute e-boats to boatmen of Ganga
- Air travellers to get refund on development fee for tickets booked beyond April 30
- Waqar Younis blames Shahid Afridi for T20 losses, wants Umar Akmal axed from team
- 35 mn talked about Indian assembly polls on Facebook; BJP most discussed party
- Sensex sweats as BoJ holds off on stimulus, skids 160 points