Dilshad Garden-Ghaziabad Metro extension MoU gets GDA approval
Ghaziabad: An MoU for the proposed extension of the Delhi Metro line from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand here was approved by the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) on Monday.
The approval was given by the GDA board, an official said.
There will be seven stations on the extended line--Saheed Nagar, Rajbagh, Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand.
The MoU has been sent to the state government for approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes