DU forms available at Airport Metro counter
New Delhi: Students seeking forms for admission to Delhi University can now purchase and submit these at the Airport Metro Express`s postal services counter at the New Delhi station.
"For the first time, we are issuing Delhi University admission forms. We hope this facility helps students," said spokesperson of Reliance Infrastructure, which operates the Airprot Metro Express line.
Commuters as well as non-commuters can purchase the forms between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m till June 18.
The forms can be filled up and submitted at the counter.
"Students can avoid standing in long queues in this heat, particularly those coming from far-off areas. They can complete the application process in a day," the spokesperson said.
The 23-km Airport Metro Express with six stations connects New Delhi Railway Station with Indira Gandhi International Airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account