DU forms available at Airport Metro counter
New Delhi: Students seeking forms for admission to Delhi University can now purchase and submit these at the Airport Metro Express`s postal services counter at the New Delhi station.
"For the first time, we are issuing Delhi University admission forms. We hope this facility helps students," said spokesperson of Reliance Infrastructure, which operates the Airprot Metro Express line.
Commuters as well as non-commuters can purchase the forms between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m till June 18.
The forms can be filled up and submitted at the counter.
"Students can avoid standing in long queues in this heat, particularly those coming from far-off areas. They can complete the application process in a day," the spokesperson said.
The 23-km Airport Metro Express with six stations connects New Delhi Railway Station with Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!