DU forms available at Airport Metro counter
New Delhi: Students seeking forms for admission to Delhi University can now purchase and submit these at the Airport Metro Express`s postal services counter at the New Delhi station.
"For the first time, we are issuing Delhi University admission forms. We hope this facility helps students," said spokesperson of Reliance Infrastructure, which operates the Airprot Metro Express line.
Commuters as well as non-commuters can purchase the forms between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m till June 18.
The forms can be filled up and submitted at the counter.
"Students can avoid standing in long queues in this heat, particularly those coming from far-off areas. They can complete the application process in a day," the spokesperson said.
The 23-km Airport Metro Express with six stations connects New Delhi Railway Station with Indira Gandhi International Airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?