DU forms available at Airport Metro counter
New Delhi: Students seeking forms for admission to Delhi University can now purchase and submit these at the Airport Metro Express`s postal services counter at the New Delhi station.
"For the first time, we are issuing Delhi University admission forms. We hope this facility helps students," said spokesperson of Reliance Infrastructure, which operates the Airprot Metro Express line.
Commuters as well as non-commuters can purchase the forms between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m till June 18.
The forms can be filled up and submitted at the counter.
"Students can avoid standing in long queues in this heat, particularly those coming from far-off areas. They can complete the application process in a day," the spokesperson said.
The 23-km Airport Metro Express with six stations connects New Delhi Railway Station with Indira Gandhi International Airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'