Fog affects trains; clear day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: A foggy Friday morning in Delhi affected train operations. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The visibility was 300 metres, officials said.
According to Northern Railway, 68 trains were running late, seven were rescheduled and one was cancelled.
The day`s minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
Thursday`s minimum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 10.2 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 20.5 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India