Fog affects trains; clear day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: A foggy Friday morning in Delhi affected train operations. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The visibility was 300 metres, officials said.
According to Northern Railway, 68 trains were running late, seven were rescheduled and one was cancelled.
The day`s minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
Thursday`s minimum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 10.2 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 20.5 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- China, Switzerland oppose India's bid for NSG membership; Arvind Kejriwal seeks explanation from PM Narendra Modi
- You MUST pack these essentials in your kit while travelling!
- Shocker for India, Switzerland makes u-turn on NSG bid
- Tata Sons ordered to pay $1.17 bn to Japan's NTT DoCoMo
- BoJ `ready` to supply liquidity to limit market impact of Brexit