Fog affects trains; clear day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: A foggy Friday morning in Delhi affected train operations. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The visibility was 300 metres, officials said.
According to Northern Railway, 68 trains were running late, seven were rescheduled and one was cancelled.
The day`s minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
Thursday`s minimum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 10.2 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 20.5 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport