Fog affects trains; clear day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: A foggy Friday morning in Delhi affected train operations. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The visibility was 300 metres, officials said.
According to Northern Railway, 68 trains were running late, seven were rescheduled and one was cancelled.
The day`s minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
Thursday`s minimum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 10.2 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 20.5 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week
- UNBELIEVABLE! Cristiano Ronaldo to have an international airport named after him