Fog affects trains; clear day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: A foggy Friday morning in Delhi affected train operations. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The visibility was 300 metres, officials said.
According to Northern Railway, 68 trains were running late, seven were rescheduled and one was cancelled.
The day`s minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
Thursday`s minimum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 10.2 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 20.5 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman