Fog disrupts rail operations, 24 trains delayed
New Delhi: Train operation continued to be disrupted on Tuesday due to foggy weather condition over north India with 24 Delhi-bound trains running late and 13 being cancelled.
Railways cancelled services of 13 trains including Lal Qila Express, Howrah Janta Express, Toofan Abha Express and AP Express owing to the bad weather.
Train operation was delayed with many trains including Sachkhand Express, Gondwana Express, Awadh Assam Express, Bhubaneswar Rajdhani and Mahananda Express running more than 10 hours late, according to Northern Railway.
24 trains were running behind schedule due to fog, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands