Fog disrupts rail operations, 24 trains delayed
New Delhi: Train operation continued to be disrupted on Tuesday due to foggy weather condition over north India with 24 Delhi-bound trains running late and 13 being cancelled.
Railways cancelled services of 13 trains including Lal Qila Express, Howrah Janta Express, Toofan Abha Express and AP Express owing to the bad weather.
Train operation was delayed with many trains including Sachkhand Express, Gondwana Express, Awadh Assam Express, Bhubaneswar Rajdhani and Mahananda Express running more than 10 hours late, according to Northern Railway.
24 trains were running behind schedule due to fog, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday