Golf club, surgical knife possibly used in Aarushi case: Expert
Ghaziabad: An official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) on Tuesday told the special CBI court hearing Aarushi-Hemraj murder case that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, and that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
While the injury on their heads was that of something like a golf club, the neck wounds were inflicted using a sharp-edged thing like a surgical knife, GFSU Director Mohendra Singh Dahiya told the court.
The injury marks indicated that their throats were slit after the murder, he added.
"I don`t know who was attacked first, but they were certainly killed on Aarushi`s bed. A golf club, or any similar thing like a hockey stick, was used for the murder, after which their throats were slit using some sharp-edged thing like a surgical knife," he told the court.
The two were murdered after being found in a compromising position in Aarushi`s room, he told the court.
After killing Hemraj, the murderers took his body on the terrace in a bed sheet, during the course of which one of them lost control, leading to blood-stained hand marks on the wall along the terrace door.
Dahiya told the court that GFSU joined the investigations after being approached by CBI in October 2009.
The court later fixed April 11 for the next hearing of the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi