Govt warns auto-pullers against going on strike
New Delhi: The Delhi government on Wednesday issued a stern warning to the auto-pullers against going on strike from Thursday night.
The govt has threatened to launch proceedings against those who decide to go ahead with the hartal.
When the autorickshaw pullers were contacted for their comments, they remained adamant to proceed ahead with the strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley