Govt warns auto-pullers against going on strike
New Delhi: The Delhi government on Wednesday issued a stern warning to the auto-pullers against going on strike from Thursday night.
The govt has threatened to launch proceedings against those who decide to go ahead with the hartal.
When the autorickshaw pullers were contacted for their comments, they remained adamant to proceed ahead with the strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harsimrat's charge of my misbehaviour with her 'wild': Ramesh
- A rat-free land: New Zealand announces plan to become 'predator-free' by 2050!
- Saudis say five guards killed in clashes on Yemen border
- RBI fines BoB, PNB, HDFC Bank for regulatory lapses
- Who is this little singer with beautiful voice that even Shreya Ghoshal wants to meet! Watch video