Govt warns auto-pullers against going on strike
New Delhi: The Delhi government on Wednesday issued a stern warning to the auto-pullers against going on strike from Thursday night.
The govt has threatened to launch proceedings against those who decide to go ahead with the hartal.
When the autorickshaw pullers were contacted for their comments, they remained adamant to proceed ahead with the strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites