Gurgaon cop shot by three men on bike he pulled over
Gurgaon: A Haryana Police officer was shot at by three unidentified assailants on the busy Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway Monday evening, said a police official. His condition is critical.
Three youths on a motorcycle fired at Narender Singh, an assistant sub-inspector, when police asked them to stop during a vehicle checking drive. The assailants fled after shooting at Singh, police said.
The attack occurred at the Signature Tower on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
"The official was targeted and several rounds were fired. He received three bullets," said a senior police officer.
Singh has been admitted to Medicity Medanta Hospital.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt