Gurgaon cop shot by three men on bike he pulled over
Gurgaon: A Haryana Police officer was shot at by three unidentified assailants on the busy Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway Monday evening, said a police official. His condition is critical.
Three youths on a motorcycle fired at Narender Singh, an assistant sub-inspector, when police asked them to stop during a vehicle checking drive. The assailants fled after shooting at Singh, police said.
The attack occurred at the Signature Tower on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
"The official was targeted and several rounds were fired. He received three bullets," said a senior police officer.
Singh has been admitted to Medicity Medanta Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Phobia 2' to explore fear of flying?
- SC relaxes bail conditions, allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz
- Congress move to corner Amitabh Bachchan ''utter hypocrisy'': Subramanian Swamy