IM founder Yasin Bhatkal sent to 14-day judicial custody
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Indian Mujahideen (IM) founder Yasin bhatkal was on Tuesday sent to 14-day judicial custody of Delhi Police.
Bhatkal’s close aid Asadullah Akhtar was also produced in the court.
The two IM operatives were produced before the court in muffled faces amid unprecedented security.
Earlier, Akhtar was remanded to judicial custody of NIA. Its Hyderabad unit moved a separate plea seeking permission to formally arrest Akhtar in connection with the February 21, 2013 blasts in Hyderabad’s Dilsukhnagar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter