Madhya Pradesh offers to supply Delhi with additional electricity
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh, which is an energy surplus state, offered to provide electricity to Delhi on Tuesday, in addition to the 231.5 MW of electricity, which it already supplies to the national capital.
The offer was given by Madhya Pradesh Chief Secretary Anthony J C DeSa to his counterpart in Delhi S K Shrivastava through a letter, stating that since MP is a power surplus state, it could provide additional electricity during night hours to the national capital, an official release said.
"At present the state supplies 231.5 MW to Delhi and to solve the current power crisis in the national capital, it is ready to supply additional power," the release said.
- Good health is the name of the game for Virat Kohli – Check out his fitness mantra!
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- WATCH: How Harbhajan Singh, Hardik Pandya put birthday cake all over Rohit Sharma's face
- This mind-boggling stat reveals why Virat Kohli has been T20 cricket's king in 2016!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi