Minor fire at AIIMS premises, no casualty
New Delhi: A minor fire on Friday broke inside the premises of premier medical institute AIIMS, but there were no reports of any casualty.
The fire broke out at 2.10 PM at the NDMC service station panel board which is close to the AIIMS medical store, fire department officials said.
No casualty was reported in the fire, they said, adding that they are trying to ascertain the cause of the fire.
"We rushed three to four fire tenders at the spot who doused the fire immediately. It was a minor fire. We had hurried fearing it might have taken place in main AIIMS complex. It was doused in an hour`s time," a fire official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users