Minor fire at AIIMS premises, no casualty
New Delhi: A minor fire on Friday broke inside the premises of premier medical institute AIIMS, but there were no reports of any casualty.
The fire broke out at 2.10 PM at the NDMC service station panel board which is close to the AIIMS medical store, fire department officials said.
No casualty was reported in the fire, they said, adding that they are trying to ascertain the cause of the fire.
"We rushed three to four fire tenders at the spot who doused the fire immediately. It was a minor fire. We had hurried fearing it might have taken place in main AIIMS complex. It was doused in an hour`s time," a fire official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack