Minor fire at AIIMS premises, no casualty
New Delhi: A minor fire on Friday broke inside the premises of premier medical institute AIIMS, but there were no reports of any casualty.
The fire broke out at 2.10 PM at the NDMC service station panel board which is close to the AIIMS medical store, fire department officials said.
No casualty was reported in the fire, they said, adding that they are trying to ascertain the cause of the fire.
"We rushed three to four fire tenders at the spot who doused the fire immediately. It was a minor fire. We had hurried fearing it might have taken place in main AIIMS complex. It was doused in an hour`s time," a fire official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Jat stir: Haryana to provide 100 percent rebate in property tax
- China brushes off doubts over support on South China Sea, says it is growing
- Do you know why coconuts are offered to deities in temples?
- Suu Kyi urged to recognise Rohingyas as Myanmarese
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo visits South China Sea islands on warship