Minor girl rescued from Delhi
Ghaziabad: A six-year-old girl, who had been kidnapped 12 days back from Muradnagar district, has been rescued from Delhi, police said on Friday.
According to Superintendent of Police (rural) Jagdish Sharma, the husband of the minor`s elder sister had allegedly abducted the girl over a family dispute.
The rescued girl`s sister was married to one Danish although due to discord between the two she was living with her parents.
On February 16, Danish visited his in-laws house and allegedly abducted the six-year-old saying that he would return the child only if his wife stays with him.
But following a complaint from the kidnapped girl`s father, police yesterday raided Danish`s residence and rescued the child.
The SP said that police were unable to nab Danish during the raid and a search is now on to find him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef