Minor raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A seven-year-old girl was on Thursday raped and abused by her juvenile neighbour here, police said.
A case of abduction and rape was registered against the 17-year-old accused at Sector-5 police station.
According to police, the daughter of a man from Bihar, who lives in a rented premises with his family in Laxmi Vihar area of sector-5, was abducted by the accused and raped.
"We have filed a case of abduction and rape against a 17-year-old person. Our investigations are on," said a senior officer of west range.
The medical examination of the victim confirmed rape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability in 1984: Abdul Qadeer Khan
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded