Minor raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A seven-year-old girl was on Thursday raped and abused by her juvenile neighbour here, police said.
A case of abduction and rape was registered against the 17-year-old accused at Sector-5 police station.
According to police, the daughter of a man from Bihar, who lives in a rented premises with his family in Laxmi Vihar area of sector-5, was abducted by the accused and raped.
"We have filed a case of abduction and rape against a 17-year-old person. Our investigations are on," said a senior officer of west range.
The medical examination of the victim confirmed rape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country