Minor raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A seven-year-old girl was on Thursday raped and abused by her juvenile neighbour here, police said.
A case of abduction and rape was registered against the 17-year-old accused at Sector-5 police station.
According to police, the daughter of a man from Bihar, who lives in a rented premises with his family in Laxmi Vihar area of sector-5, was abducted by the accused and raped.
"We have filed a case of abduction and rape against a 17-year-old person. Our investigations are on," said a senior officer of west range.
The medical examination of the victim confirmed rape.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- PM Narendra Modi's wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Museum, London - Watch video
- UNBELIEVABLE: How this man uses his leg as bait to catch anaconda will shock you! - WATCH
- More trouble for Vijay Mallya as India seeks his deportation from UK
- Double blow for Rising Pune Supergiants: After Kevin Pietersen, Faf du Plessis out of IPL 2016
- Facing protest over lowering of EPF interest rate, Labour Minister to meet Arun Jaitley