NDMC, SDMC remove over 30 illegal constructions
New Delhi: Civic bodies in the city are going out on an extensive anti-encroachment drive as both the NDMC and the SDMC have demolished among them, over 30 unauthorised constructions in the city.
The North Delhi Municipal Corporation has demolished illegally-developed portions in 22 properties and sealed 3 properties in City, Sadar Pahar Ganj and Rohini zones, th NDMC said in statement today.
In City Zone, out of 18 properties, three were sealed while in the rest, the illegally-built portions were demolished.
Four constructions were demolished in Sadar Pahar Ganj Zone and three in Rohini Zone, it said.
The Corporation would continues its drive to curb illegal construction. The demolition action were taken by the engineering department with the help of local police.
Meanwhile the SDMC today also said that it has taken action against 12 properties in its various zones. In Central Zone, illegal portions were removed in four properties while action was taken against three properties in Najafgarh and five in the West Zone, the SDMC said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?