Nod to Ghaziabad-Dilshad Garden Metro link
Lucknow: The proposal for second phase of the Rs 1,591 crore Metro Rail project connecting Ghaziabad on the outskirts of Delhi to Dilshad Garden in the national capital was on Wednesday approved by the Uttar Pradesh government.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the state cabinet, official sources said.
The 9.41 km line between Dilshad Garden and New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad will have seven stations, they said, adding Rs 1,591 crore would be spent on the project.
The Centre will spend Rs 344 crore, Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) Rs 256 crore and the Ghaziabad Development Authority and some other departments Rs 991 crore.
The line will cover Shaheed Nagar, Raj Bagh, Ranjendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress