Nod to Ghaziabad-Dilshad Garden Metro link
Lucknow: The proposal for second phase of the Rs 1,591 crore Metro Rail project connecting Ghaziabad on the outskirts of Delhi to Dilshad Garden in the national capital was on Wednesday approved by the Uttar Pradesh government.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the state cabinet, official sources said.
The 9.41 km line between Dilshad Garden and New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad will have seven stations, they said, adding Rs 1,591 crore would be spent on the project.
The Centre will spend Rs 344 crore, Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) Rs 256 crore and the Ghaziabad Development Authority and some other departments Rs 991 crore.
The line will cover Shaheed Nagar, Raj Bagh, Ranjendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill