Noida City bus terminal to come up in Sector 82
Noida: The Noida Authority has proposed the construction of a City Bus terminal in Sector 82 to be built in around 3.9 hectare area.
Noida CEO Sanjiv Saran said the new terminal will have world class infrastructure and facilities.
The proposed bus terminal will have bus bays, which are easily accessible for the passengers and for roll in roll out of buses, he said.
The bus circulation pattern including the entry and exit points as well as the approach to the bus terminal will be improved thereby reducing passenger and vehicular conflicts, he said.
Beside this, proposed enhanced passenger amenities include toilets -- sufficient in numbers and conveniently placed -- drinking water points and convenient shops for the commuters.
Waiting hall for the passengers with amenities such as air-conditioning, special vending machines and CCTV at a nominal charge would also be constructed, Saran said.
Other proposed facilities included medical store, telephone booths, internet cafes, bank, ATMs and ticket counters with provision for computerisation and networking, he said.
Information and tourists help centers, restaurants, signage related to the terminal such as bus arrival and departure boards and important announcements facilities would also be set up, he said.
Two wheeler, three wheeler and four wheeler parking, officer space for ticket booking and administrative facilities, bus repair/service centres and fuel stations including CNG are also proposed to be set up, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya