Noida City bus terminal to come up in Sector 82
Noida: The Noida Authority has proposed the construction of a City Bus terminal in Sector 82 to be built in around 3.9 hectare area.
Noida CEO Sanjiv Saran said the new terminal will have world class infrastructure and facilities.
The proposed bus terminal will have bus bays, which are easily accessible for the passengers and for roll in roll out of buses, he said.
The bus circulation pattern including the entry and exit points as well as the approach to the bus terminal will be improved thereby reducing passenger and vehicular conflicts, he said.
Beside this, proposed enhanced passenger amenities include toilets -- sufficient in numbers and conveniently placed -- drinking water points and convenient shops for the commuters.
Waiting hall for the passengers with amenities such as air-conditioning, special vending machines and CCTV at a nominal charge would also be constructed, Saran said.
Other proposed facilities included medical store, telephone booths, internet cafes, bank, ATMs and ticket counters with provision for computerisation and networking, he said.
Information and tourists help centers, restaurants, signage related to the terminal such as bus arrival and departure boards and important announcements facilities would also be set up, he said.
Two wheeler, three wheeler and four wheeler parking, officer space for ticket booking and administrative facilities, bus repair/service centres and fuel stations including CNG are also proposed to be set up, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray