Noida police launches new software to check cyber crimes
Noida: To ensure cyber security in the city, Noida police on Sunday directed 70 cyber cafe owners to install a new software that will secure their computers from being misused.
Noida police in association with Ideacts Innovations today launched a new software `iCafe Manager` to be installed in computers to check cyber crimes.
"Cyber cafes in Noida can avail this software free of cost and improve the user experience along with assisting in national security by securing their cafes," Deputy Superintendent of Police (Crime) Triveni Singh said.
"The objective is to ensure cyber security and management in Noida city. It is our attempt to contain cyber crime as cyber cafes are the common targets for misuse and need to be well regulated," said Singh.
The software helps in all aspects of management like accounting, terminal management and user data storage providing a convenient environment for users, he said.
"Digital photo capture, name, address and photo ID archive data can be easily searched without any problem of storage," Singh added.
`iCafe Manager` software is in compliance with the new Information Technology Act (Guidelines for Cyber Cafe) Rules, 2011 under the IT ACT, the DSP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living