Pleasant, sunny Sunday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny and pleasant morning in the capital Sunday with bright sunshine, though nippy winds blew. The minimum temperature settled two notches below average at 9.7 degrees Celsius.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 54 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD) the skies would remain clear and sunny through the day but there will be a slight chill in the evening.
"The nippy winds will blow through the day so the evening will be a bit chilly. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees Celsius," said the official.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below average at 23.4 degrees while the minimum settled a notch below average at 10.5 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!