Rains likely in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a humid Thursday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for the season. The Met Office has forecast light rain and thundershowers during the day.
"The sky will become cloudy with rain and thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The city has recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall since Wednesday.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 70 percent.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 41.2 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 29.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?