Rains likely in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a humid Thursday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for the season. The Met Office has forecast light rain and thundershowers during the day.
"The sky will become cloudy with rain and thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The city has recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall since Wednesday.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 70 percent.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 41.2 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 29.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’