Scare on Delhi-bound flight
New Delhi: A telephone call claiming that
terrorists were onboard a flight about to land at the airport here triggered panic but it was found to be hoax with the arrest of a Delhiite.
The Lucknow-Delhi Indigo flight (6E-609) was about to land
around 4 pm when the airline call centre received a phone call
claiming that terrorists were onboard the plane with
When the plane landed, it was taken to an isolation bay
where a thorough check was conducted.
Meanwhile, the police tracked the caller to the national
capital and arrested the person identified as Raj Bajaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?