Scare on Delhi-bound flight
New Delhi: A telephone call claiming that
terrorists were onboard a flight about to land at the airport here triggered panic but it was found to be hoax with the arrest of a Delhiite.
The Lucknow-Delhi Indigo flight (6E-609) was about to land
around 4 pm when the airline call centre received a phone call
claiming that terrorists were onboard the plane with
When the plane landed, it was taken to an isolation bay
where a thorough check was conducted.
Meanwhile, the police tracked the caller to the national
capital and arrested the person identified as Raj Bajaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!