Scare on Delhi-bound flight
New Delhi: A telephone call claiming that
terrorists were onboard a flight about to land at the airport here triggered panic but it was found to be hoax with the arrest of a Delhiite.
The Lucknow-Delhi Indigo flight (6E-609) was about to land
around 4 pm when the airline call centre received a phone call
claiming that terrorists were onboard the plane with
When the plane landed, it was taken to an isolation bay
where a thorough check was conducted.
Meanwhile, the police tracked the caller to the national
capital and arrested the person identified as Raj Bajaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Rio Olympics 2016: Neymar defends his party boy lifestyle
- Mayawati raises assault on Muslim women by vigilantes in Madhya Pradesh
- Volkswagen kicks off deliveries of its first Made in India car Ameo
- Kalam's death has left irreplaceable void: PM Narendra Modi
- Flood alert sounded in UP districts after rains in Nepal