Scare on Delhi-bound flight
New Delhi: A telephone call claiming that
terrorists were onboard a flight about to land at the airport here triggered panic but it was found to be hoax with the arrest of a Delhiite.
The Lucknow-Delhi Indigo flight (6E-609) was about to land
around 4 pm when the airline call centre received a phone call
claiming that terrorists were onboard the plane with
When the plane landed, it was taken to an isolation bay
where a thorough check was conducted.
Meanwhile, the police tracked the caller to the national
capital and arrested the person identified as Raj Bajaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea