Scare on Delhi-bound flight
New Delhi: A telephone call claiming that
terrorists were onboard a flight about to land at the airport here triggered panic but it was found to be hoax with the arrest of a Delhiite.
The Lucknow-Delhi Indigo flight (6E-609) was about to land
around 4 pm when the airline call centre received a phone call
claiming that terrorists were onboard the plane with
When the plane landed, it was taken to an isolation bay
where a thorough check was conducted.
Meanwhile, the police tracked the caller to the national
capital and arrested the person identified as Raj Bajaj.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?