Sheila Dikshit questions AAP’s attack on Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After the Bharatiya Janata Party’s attack on the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on formation of government in Delhi, even the Congress fired salvos at the Arvind Kejriwal-led party saying they should refrain from talking and resort to action instead.
Former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit on Thursday said, “When Congress has given them a solution, why are they attacking us again saying that we are untrustworthy?”
AAP has reiterated that it will take a final decision on government formation on December 23, after seeking public opinion in the capital. And on Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s ‘deadline’, the newly-formed party commented that it was not answerable to the Centre but to the public.
In the 70-member assembly, where AAP has 28 MLAs and Congress 8, the former had offered its support to AAP. And the BJP had retorted, saying that with Congress’ support, it was obligatory on AAP to form a government in the national capital and fulfill the promises it has made to the people.
"AAP is increasingly giving an impression that though it is willing to condemn everyone it is reluctant to take on accountability and responsibility. Governance is a part of politics," party spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad told reporters.
He also scoffed at the Arvind Kejriwal-led party for branding Congress and BJP as "corrupt", questioning its differences with Anna Hazare and asking it to look within.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Extremists in India, Pakistan think military action is only solution to Indo-Pak conflict: Sudheendra Kulkarni
- 7th Pay Commission: All you should know
- Terrorists barge into BJP leader's residence in J&K's Chadoora, snatch AK-47 rifle from his PSO
- Mysore royal wedding: Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja's wedding attire was designed by Pramoda Devi. Know more facts
- Karnataka Police records statement of nursing student