Sheila Dikshit questions AAP’s attack on Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After the Bharatiya Janata Party’s attack on the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on formation of government in Delhi, even the Congress fired salvos at the Arvind Kejriwal-led party saying they should refrain from talking and resort to action instead.
Former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit on Thursday said, “When Congress has given them a solution, why are they attacking us again saying that we are untrustworthy?”
AAP has reiterated that it will take a final decision on government formation on December 23, after seeking public opinion in the capital. And on Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s ‘deadline’, the newly-formed party commented that it was not answerable to the Centre but to the public.
In the 70-member assembly, where AAP has 28 MLAs and Congress 8, the former had offered its support to AAP. And the BJP had retorted, saying that with Congress’ support, it was obligatory on AAP to form a government in the national capital and fulfill the promises it has made to the people.
"AAP is increasingly giving an impression that though it is willing to condemn everyone it is reluctant to take on accountability and responsibility. Governance is a part of politics," party spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad told reporters.
He also scoffed at the Arvind Kejriwal-led party for branding Congress and BJP as "corrupt", questioning its differences with Anna Hazare and asking it to look within.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested