Shootout between robbers and police in E Delhi
New Delhi: A shootout took place between
robbers and police near a Metro station in east Delhi when
investigators went to the area for probing a case today,
police sources said.
The incident was reported from Bholanath near Shahdara
Metro station in the jurisdiction of Farsh Bazar police
station, they said.
The personnel of Central District`s Special Staff had
gone to the area in connection with investigations in a case
when the incident took place.
A constable and a robber is reportedly injured in the
firing. However, there is no official confirmation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31