Shootout between robbers and police in E Delhi
New Delhi: A shootout took place between
robbers and police near a Metro station in east Delhi when
investigators went to the area for probing a case today,
police sources said.
The incident was reported from Bholanath near Shahdara
Metro station in the jurisdiction of Farsh Bazar police
station, they said.
The personnel of Central District`s Special Staff had
gone to the area in connection with investigations in a case
when the incident took place.
A constable and a robber is reportedly injured in the
firing. However, there is no official confirmation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city