Son of Finance Ministry clerk murdered
New Delhi: The 23-year-old son of a clerk in the Union Finance Ministry was found murdered inside a shop in west Delhi`s Bawana area on Wednesday morning, police said.
The incident was reported around 10.30 am. The body of Kuldeep, the clerk`s son, was found in a decomposed state inside the closed shop. The shop owner, Praveen, is absconding.
The body was discovered when Praveen`s mother arrived at the shop in search of her son who had not returned home for two days.
"We are yet to ascertain how the victim was killed as the body was found in a decomposed state. The reason behind the murder is under investigation," a police officer said, adding that a hunt was on for Praveen who might be the prime accused in the case.
Kuldeep was a resident of Rohini in northwest Delhi. His family said he had left home on Sunday evening and they were unaware of his whereabouts since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?