Son of Finance Ministry clerk murdered
New Delhi: The 23-year-old son of a clerk in the Union Finance Ministry was found murdered inside a shop in west Delhi`s Bawana area on Wednesday morning, police said.
The incident was reported around 10.30 am. The body of Kuldeep, the clerk`s son, was found in a decomposed state inside the closed shop. The shop owner, Praveen, is absconding.
The body was discovered when Praveen`s mother arrived at the shop in search of her son who had not returned home for two days.
"We are yet to ascertain how the victim was killed as the body was found in a decomposed state. The reason behind the murder is under investigation," a police officer said, adding that a hunt was on for Praveen who might be the prime accused in the case.
Kuldeep was a resident of Rohini in northwest Delhi. His family said he had left home on Sunday evening and they were unaware of his whereabouts since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?