Son of Finance Ministry clerk murdered
New Delhi: The 23-year-old son of a clerk in the Union Finance Ministry was found murdered inside a shop in west Delhi`s Bawana area on Wednesday morning, police said.
The incident was reported around 10.30 am. The body of Kuldeep, the clerk`s son, was found in a decomposed state inside the closed shop. The shop owner, Praveen, is absconding.
The body was discovered when Praveen`s mother arrived at the shop in search of her son who had not returned home for two days.
"We are yet to ascertain how the victim was killed as the body was found in a decomposed state. The reason behind the murder is under investigation," a police officer said, adding that a hunt was on for Praveen who might be the prime accused in the case.
Kuldeep was a resident of Rohini in northwest Delhi. His family said he had left home on Sunday evening and they were unaware of his whereabouts since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks