Temperature rises in Delhi, rains likely on Sunday
New Delhi: A day after reeling under dense fog, Delhi got some relief with the temperatures too rising above normal but there is possibility of light rains on Sunday.
The mercury on Saturday rose to a maximum of 24.2 degrees Celsius, which is three deg C above normal for this time of the season and also from yesterday`s 21.9 deg C while the minimum was recorded at 9.4 deg C, a notch above normal and two from yesterday`s 7.6 deg C, MeT department said.
Though there was shallow fog and some cloud cover in the morning, it dissipated to large extent as the day progressed.
Life in the national capital yesterday was thrown out of gear due to the dense fog.
Weatherman has predicted a foggy morning and a cloudy day tomorrow with possibility of rain or thundershowers in the evening or at night.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 23 degrees Celsius and 10 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Saffron party will still face defeat in the upcoming assembly elections', BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna Joshi jump
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh