Temperature rises in Delhi, rains likely on Sunday
New Delhi: A day after reeling under dense fog, Delhi got some relief with the temperatures too rising above normal but there is possibility of light rains on Sunday.
The mercury on Saturday rose to a maximum of 24.2 degrees Celsius, which is three deg C above normal for this time of the season and also from yesterday`s 21.9 deg C while the minimum was recorded at 9.4 deg C, a notch above normal and two from yesterday`s 7.6 deg C, MeT department said.
Though there was shallow fog and some cloud cover in the morning, it dissipated to large extent as the day progressed.
Life in the national capital yesterday was thrown out of gear due to the dense fog.
Weatherman has predicted a foggy morning and a cloudy day tomorrow with possibility of rain or thundershowers in the evening or at night.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 23 degrees Celsius and 10 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- Rags to riches: Bihar welder's son bags Rs 1 crore job offer with Microsoft