Temperature rises in Delhi, rains likely on Sunday
New Delhi: A day after reeling under dense fog, Delhi got some relief with the temperatures too rising above normal but there is possibility of light rains on Sunday.
The mercury on Saturday rose to a maximum of 24.2 degrees Celsius, which is three deg C above normal for this time of the season and also from yesterday`s 21.9 deg C while the minimum was recorded at 9.4 deg C, a notch above normal and two from yesterday`s 7.6 deg C, MeT department said.
Though there was shallow fog and some cloud cover in the morning, it dissipated to large extent as the day progressed.
Life in the national capital yesterday was thrown out of gear due to the dense fog.
Weatherman has predicted a foggy morning and a cloudy day tomorrow with possibility of rain or thundershowers in the evening or at night.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 23 degrees Celsius and 10 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Islam doesn't allow women to visit graves, Haji Ali Dargah is one of them: Chairman
- Davis Cup: India to host Spain under flood-lights
- India, US eye bilateral trade worth $500 billion: Report
- GST, reforms to boost bilateral trade with India, address biz climate issues: US
- REVEALED: Gianni Infantino says FIFA salary less than USD 2m, well below Sepp Blatter earned