Temperature rises in Delhi, rains likely on Sunday
New Delhi: A day after reeling under dense fog, Delhi got some relief with the temperatures too rising above normal but there is possibility of light rains on Sunday.
The mercury on Saturday rose to a maximum of 24.2 degrees Celsius, which is three deg C above normal for this time of the season and also from yesterday`s 21.9 deg C while the minimum was recorded at 9.4 deg C, a notch above normal and two from yesterday`s 7.6 deg C, MeT department said.
Though there was shallow fog and some cloud cover in the morning, it dissipated to large extent as the day progressed.
Life in the national capital yesterday was thrown out of gear due to the dense fog.
Weatherman has predicted a foggy morning and a cloudy day tomorrow with possibility of rain or thundershowers in the evening or at night.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 23 degrees Celsius and 10 deg C respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram