Two girls escape from juvenile home in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two minor girls escaped from a juvenile home in Sahibabad area of Ghaziabad after scaling the wall of the building, police said on Monday.
According to the police, the girls escaped from Asha Niketan juvenile home in Shahid Nagar area of Sahibabad a week back, adding that the juvenile home management then filed a complaint with Sahibabad police station in this connection.
"These girls escaped from juvenile home last week. Based on complaint filed by management, police has registered case in this regard," a senior police officer said, adding investigation is on to nab the girls.
Some members of State Commission for Women today met Ghaziabad`s SSP SVS Ranga Rao and asked him to apprehend the minor girls at the earliest.
The women commission members also gave a complaint in this regard and demanded a probe into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Being obese can cause 13 types of cancer, say scientists
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Tillakaratne Dilshan to retire from international cricket after 3rd ODI, two T20Is against Australia
- Stand by what I said about RSS, will never stop fighting its hateful agenda: Rahul Gandhi
- Mercedes to have petrol option for all models in India by September