Two girls escape from juvenile home in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two minor girls escaped from a juvenile home in Sahibabad area of Ghaziabad after scaling the wall of the building, police said on Monday.
According to the police, the girls escaped from Asha Niketan juvenile home in Shahid Nagar area of Sahibabad a week back, adding that the juvenile home management then filed a complaint with Sahibabad police station in this connection.
"These girls escaped from juvenile home last week. Based on complaint filed by management, police has registered case in this regard," a senior police officer said, adding investigation is on to nab the girls.
Some members of State Commission for Women today met Ghaziabad`s SSP SVS Ranga Rao and asked him to apprehend the minor girls at the earliest.
The women commission members also gave a complaint in this regard and demanded a probe into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption