Veteran journalist Om Prakash Taneja passes away
Bhopal: Veteran journalist Om Prakash Taneja passed away after a heart attack a little after midnight.
He was 80.
Taneja worked for the Press Trust of India (PTI) at various places including New Delhi, Indore, Bahrain and Bhopal where he retired as the manager in 1994.
He leaves behind his wife, a son and a large number of friends to mourn his loss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saudi cop shot dead in Shiite district: Ministry
- Twitter activates Foursquare-powered location feed for iOS users
- Shocking! Three murders within 48 hours in Delhi
- Copa America Final: Time for Messi to end Argentina drought in Copa final?
- Summer Olympics: Boxer Laishram Devendro out of contention for Rio berth